Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

World cultural Day 2019

 Cultural Day 

This week it was Cultural day. They put up I think 24 flags.  It was so good because it made me feel happy. When the bell rang all the kids got back in class then we lined up in classes. We all sat in a line in our class. All the teachers were all there we all were walking in are class then we all got back in class then when it was after it was lunch we all had yummy hot chip and miss Rasen was giving out some beard the people were giving their own country food I loved it it was amazing I loved that there was flags and amazing flags.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sapphire.
    I am impressed with how much you managed to write about this special event. I am so glad that you liked the flags so much. I thought they looked amazing. What do you think we should do for this day next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sapphire its micah i like your world culture Day 2019 it was fun and good see you bye

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about